all stressed out and nowhere to go?
Find YOUR Relief Here!
How much of your stress comes from your Mind Chatter?
It is the Chatter that creates the stress we experience.
While stress is a fact of life, this presentation/workshop helps people understand that it is how they respond to stress (cope) that makes it a positive, negative, or neutral force in their lives.
- Addressing stress in a holistic manner makes it much more likely that overall health and emotional well-being are improved.
- Truly successful people don’t trade personal satisfaction for professional achievement. They know high performance depends on learning how to balance the stress and rewards of both
Companies and organizations that understand this very important connection between work and personal life will attract and keep these highly productive employees. Those companies and organizations that don’t will be at a competitive disadvantage.
Process that is: SIMPLE ♦ UNIQUE
In this presentation, you will explore the nature of all types of stress and how you are affected by and respond to these stresses.
Learn how to:
- Discover your individual stress issues in all areas of your life
- Minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- Develop flexibility in responding to change
- Distinguish the relationship between stress, coping resources, and overall life satisfaction
- Apply simple and easy techniques to your daily life to relieve stress
Attend this program which will show you how to handle the demands of a busy life.
This presentation is a must for your group or organization!